The majority of my beta reader feedback has come back, and today I started on my next round of edits for Ghosts Be Gone.
After seven hours of work, I edited the first 20 pages of the novel and added over 550 words.
Because of the experience and kindness of one of my beta readers, I’ve realised that some severely drastic changes will have to be taken.
Several scenes will be cut, several added. The chapters will be further split, going from the original 8 to a potential 20. Several characters need a huge revamp, and some of the first novel will be moved to the second novel in the Ghosts Be Gone series.
Like I said, some serious changes are happening.
I hope you’re all still looking forward to the updates for Ghosts Be Gone!